Licensed Plumber Bairnsdale
Gudge’s Plumbing opened its doors for business way back in 2001 as a licensed plumber Bairnsdale residents can rely on. And, for the last 20+ years, we have been catering to the needs of homeowners, business owners, and commercial property owners located in and around Bairnsdale and its surrounding areas, with our reliable plumbing services.
Gudge’s Plumbing is a family-owned and operated business firmly entrenched in the heart of East Gippsland at Bairnsdale.
Glenn Gudgin attended school in Lakes Entrance and Bairnsdale. When he left school, he apprenticed in 1989 with Mark Wangman, a Lakes Entrance plumber.
Gudge’s Plumbing was established in 2001 when Glenn struck out full time on his own. Like most new business owners, the notion of working for himself and gaining independence and flexibility drove Glenn to become his own boss.
While there are numerous plumbers in East Gippsland, Glenn felt that if he stuck to the basics and offered a quality service where he attended to customers promptly and was reliable, then he had every chance of doing well.
Over the years as a licensed plumber in Bairnsdale, our mantra of “quality, prompt and reliable” has been our backbone for success.
Today, the business remains very much a family operation with Glenn and his wife Renae, guiding the small team. A local focus backed by local knowledge ensures that customers all throughout East Gippsland and the surrounding areas are well supported.
Master Plumber Bairnsdale property owners depend on.
We’re relatively small and very agile but, because of our years of knowledge, skills, and experience, we have become the go-to master plumber Bairnsdale property owners depend on. Our strength is that we are just the right size to provide timely and prompt service. Our team has four highly skilled and experienced licensed plumbers in Bairnsdale. We also have apprentices working with us which is our way of helping provide jobs for locals in our area and helping create a more prosperous future for our community and our region as a whole.
We serve a relatively wide area but always deliver prompt and reliable service.
Bairnsdale is the commercial centre of East Gippsland and that’s where we are based. But we gladly service the greater part of our region. To assist clients, large and small, we travel to Lakes Entrance, Bruthen, Swan Reach, Metung, and beyond. Irrespective of your need or location, contact Gudge’s Plumbing for prompt reliable service.
Safety is our priority
We take safety very seriously. There are no short cuts, no compromises when it comes to the safety of our employees, our clients and the public. At Gudge’s Plumbing, we observe all workplace regulations, OH&S requirements and continuously participate in training and skills improvement programs.
Furthermore, we have all the required certifications and plumbing tools for working at height, a licence to disconnect and connect power, provide First Aid and so on. That’s right, we are the best licensed plumber Bairnsdale has seen!
We specialise in –
- 24-hour emergency plumbing services – We are the one of the best plumbing companies to call when you need fast, professional and reliable emergency repairs. If you’re in need of emergency plumbers, we’ve got your back. We can come to you to sort any plumbing problem that needs an urgent and effective solution.
- Hot water system installation and maintenance – We are highly capable of keeping the hot water system in your property functioning as it should for years to come. We offer comprehensive maintenance and installation services specifically designed to meet the needs of hot water systems manufactured by all known brands such as Aquamax, Bosch, Dux, Mitre 10, Reece, and Rheem.
- Back-flow prevention systems installation and maintenance – We can help ensure your property never suffers flooding from sewage due to an issue with its drainage system.
- Plumbing renovations – We have a dedicated design team and extremely talented visualisers that allow us to come up with impressive plumbing renovation projects for homes and business alike.
- Cleaning blocked drains – We use the best tools and techniques to allow us to locate and fix blocked drains as well as apply preventive measures that will help minimise future occurrences.
- Fixing burst pipes – We can fix and/or replace burst pipes quickly and safely and make sure your property doesn’t suffer irreversible water damage.
- Drainage – We can install, fix, replace, and maintain drainage systems for a wide variety of residential and commercial properties and help ensure that no blockage and flooding will occur.
- Gasfitting / gas plumbing – We cater to the needs of homes and businesses that need assistance with the installation, repair, and maintenance of domestic/commercial-grade gas appliances and fittings.
- Roof plumbing – We are capable of fixing all sorts of issues that you might be having with the drainage and run-off system of the roof in your property. We help keep your property safe by keeping it away from sustaining water damage and mould infestations.
- Residential plumbing services – We cater to all the plumbing needs of different types of residential properties.
- Commercial plumbing services – We can provide all the plumbing requirements that will suit the needs of a wide range of commercial properties.
Why choose us?
You should choose a licensed plumber in Bairnsdale; you should choose Gudge’s Plumbing because –
- You will have highly skilled and experienced plumbers using the latest proven methods and equipment to effectively complete the task assigned to us in the shortest time possible.
- You can depend on us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with fast and reliable emergency plumbing services.
- You can count on the integrity of our team. We have experienced and highly skilled plumbers who make sure to offer our services with utmost courtesy.
- You can rely on us to be considerate of your needs and time. We make sure to complete our work in the best manner possible and in the shortest amount of time so you can get back to your daily routine or business operations quickly.
- You will receive the highest quality services at reasonable prices. No matter the service you require, you can be assured that costs will never be a problem.
- You can have peace of mind as we are fully licenced and insured so you can expect that we follow the highest safety and quality standards set by our industry and the Australian government as well as have the policies to cover for various eventualities.
Furthermore, at Gudge’s Plumbing, as a well-respected licensed plumber in Bairnsdale, we are proud of the quality of our workmanship and the products which we use for your job. We stand by our work and strive to ensure complete and total customer satisfaction.
For many plumbing is a hidden essential and plumbing issues only become important when problems occur. The reality is far more vital, especially when you consider the safety and health aspects of work performed by plumbers. We guarantee our work and take great pride in supporting our customers with the delivery of a high quality and reliable service.
Looking for a plumber? Gudge’s Plumbing is available 24/7, providing a wide range of plumbing services that Bairnsdale home and business owners have come to rely on.
All of our vehicles have the word “reliable” sign written on the side. We understand the frustrations of customers when tradespeople don’t Arrive on time or even worse, don’t turn up at all. At Gudge’s Plumbing, one of our core values is to arrive on time. Unfortunately, there will be times when things go wrong and, in these circumstances, we will advise you of the delay and give as much notice as is possible. Fortunately, on-time bookings are achieved in most cases.
Because we take such pride in our work, we personally back our workmanship and the products we use in your job. Our solid reputation in East Gippsland is hard-earned, in part because we stand by our work and undertake to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Fixed Price Quotes
When we are asked to quote on your plumbing work, we offer and stand by our fixed price quotations. No one likes to be quoted a price for a job, and then find that the final price blows out. In the event of unforeseen problems that come to light or that the scope of the job varies at the request of the client, we will fully discuss the situation with you and obtain your approval before proceeding outside the scope of the quote. Our stated objective is to undertake and complete a job as